Breaking

Thursday 13 September 2018

Best WhatsApp Status For New Year 2018 | Love, Hindi, Attitude WhatsAppStatus!

Best WhatsApp Status 2017 Collection

Thanks for visiting friends, we finally hope you all enjoyed all the above collection of “Best WhatsApp Status 2018“, if you really enjoyed our collection and you want us to share more status on whatsapp then do let us know in comments below. We update this page on regular basis, so stay connected with us for more updates.

are you searching for best whatsapp status collection, if you really do then we must say you are on the right place. Here we have amazing latest collection of best status , that you surely going to love it. So without getting into any other query let’s directly jump into the collection of whatsapp status 2018 list, on other hand if you really think we have made some efforts then guys don’t forget to appreciate our efforts in comments below.

  • Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.

  • How is a poor man a lot like a rich man? They both have an iPhone.

  • If there is a “WILL”, there are 500 relatives.

  • I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.

  • Im a humble person, really. I’m actually much greater than I think I am.

  • my attitude depends upon the people in front of me

  • No I didnt trip The floor looked like it needed a hug.

  • Its Cute When your Crush’s Crush is You.

  • If a man whistles at you, don’t turn around. You are a lady not a dog

  • I’ll be drunk when I wake up, on the right side of the wrong bed.

  • You remind me of my Chinese friend… Ug Lee

  • If a book about failures doesn’t sell, is it a success?

  • I am sad, but then i smile. That’s my life.

  • No expectations, No disappointments.

  • Life is short, smile till you still have teeth.

  • A simple hello could lead to million things.

  • Dreams Don’t work unless you do.

  • You best teacher is the mistake you made in past.

  • My playlist can tell you the story of my life.

  • If i treated you the way you treated me, you would hate me.

  • Life is Short – Chat Fast!

  • Totally available!! Please disturb me!!

  • I always dream of being a millionaire like my uncle!… He’s dreaming too.

  • Failure is not an option – it comes bundled with Windows.

  • There are three sides to an argument – your side, my side and the right side.

  • My wife dresses to kill. She cooks the same way.

  • I love my job only when I’m on vacation

  • If you don’t succeed at first, hide all evidence that you tried.

  • Don’t kiss behind the garden, Love is blind but the neighbours are not.

  • God made coke. God made pepsi. God made me. Oh so sexy. God made rivers. God made lakes. God made you. Well… we all make mistakes.

Latest Status for WhatsApp & Facebook








  • Every whatsapp status is a silent message for someone 

  • Scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal my status.

  • Hey there whatsapp is using me.

  • Love doesn’t hurt, Loving the wrong person does.

  • I’m single because I take relationships seriousl

  • Never give up on someone you love. Great things take time.

  • If you want to be TOGETHER. You have TO-GET-HER.

  • If love is true …it will always find a way

  • You look past my flaws, and call me beautiful.

  • If Plan A didn’t work, Alphabet has 25 more letters so stay cool.

  • Strong people never put others down, They lift them up…

  • Sugar? No thanks, i am already sweet..

  • I plan to make rest of my life, the best of my life!!

  • Common sense is like deodorant, the people who need it most never use it.

  • Hey god, if you can’t make my slim, please make my friends fat!!

  • You should understand It’s ok not to be perfect.

  • I am not special, I am a limited edition.

  • A Negative attitude is like tire without air, if you don’t change it, you won’t go anywhere

  • Strong positive attitude can create more miracles then any wonder drug.

  • I am really sorry if i changed, but you changed too…

  • I am Just Kind, You will regret if you think i am wea

  • I know i am awesome, and i don’t need your opinion.

  • Silence speaks thousand words.

  • We can’t be friends ‘Cause I’m still in love with you.

  • I love you more than stars in the sky and fish in the sea.

  • Every love story is beautiful, But ours is My Favorite!

  • Falling in Love is easy…But staying in Love is very special…

  • Rose is red, sky is blue, my love is true only for you.

  • Love doesn’t need a reason. Pure Love will come from the heart without reason. And stay every season.

  • Love doesn’t need to be perfect.It needs to be true.

Status on WhatsApp 2018 Update



  • We become what we think about.

  • Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.

  • Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being.

  • Quiet people have the loudest minds.

  • If people talk behind your back, then Just Fart!!

  • Money talks but All mine ever says is Goodbye!!

  • With Great power, Comes great electricity bill.

  • Yes mam, I am drunk, but in the morning i’ll be sober and you’ll still be ugly..

  • I stopped fighting my inner demon, we are on the same side now.

  • Hard work never killed anybody, But why take a chance?

  • I will marry a girl that looks pretty in her adhaar card..!!

  • Women may not hit harder but they hit Lower…

  • Someone on his status is sleeping for 5 days, He might be dead…

  • I love to ask kids what they want to be when they grow up, coz i am still looking for ideas.

  • You call me lazy, truth is that i am on my energy saving mode.

  • Having one child makes you a parent, having 2 makes you a referee.

  • The day i was born, DEVIL said: Ohh Competition!!

  • Of course i talk to myself, Every once in a while you do need expert advice!!

  • Whatever it is – I didn’t do it!

  • Diet rule #1: If nobody sees you eating it, it doesn’t contain any calories.

  • In my house I’m the boss, my wife is just the decision maker.

  • Cell phones these days keep getting thinner and smarter… people the opposite.

  • Phones are better than girlfriends, At least we can switch off.

  • 80% of boys have girlfriends.. Rest 20% are having brain.

  • Person you love is 72.8% water.

  • Nothing is over until you stop trying.

  • If you can’t convince them, Confuse them.

  • Virginity is not dignity, It is just lack of opportunity.

  • Parachute for sale, used once, never opened!!

2 comments: